Upgrade Your Skills to Master the GI-Map Test
• Ask all your GI-Map related questions
• Learn when to consider a GI-Map Test for your patients
• Understand effective GI-Map prescribing protocols for patients
• Review product indications based on test results
• Discover popular Designs for Health products
• Access clinical feedback from practitioners
• View the webinar recording later at your leisure
You can ask your questions for Dr Brady and Lea McIntyre here to have them addressed in the Webinar.
The webinar, including Q & A session, will also be recorded for later viewing.
Dr David M Brady has 28 years of experience as an integrative practitioner and over 24 years in health sciences academia.
He is a licensed naturopathic medical physician in Connecticut and Vermont, is board certified in functional medicine and clinical nutrition, and is a Fellow of the American College of Nutrition.
As chief medical officer of Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory, was part of the team that developed and launched the revolutionary quantitative DNA/PCR molecular assay for doctors to assess gastrointestinal environment performed on stool called the GI Microbial Assay Plus (GI-MAP).
Lea McIntyre is the Customer Relations and Technical Manager at Designs for Health Australia.
With a Bachelors Degree in Health Science and a Masters Degree in human nutrition; Lea has 19 years experience as a qualified naturopath, herbalist and nutritionist. In her clinical practice, Lea had a special interest in paediatric health and gut health.
Lea provides online and on phone support for the Designs for Health Practitioner community – and is frequently called on for guidance on interpreting the GI Map Test reports.