Webinar – Advances in Next Generation
CO-Q10 and Heart Health
Integrative Cardiology for Better Patient Outcomes
7 pm Wednesday 4th December (Sydney time)
7 pm Wednesday 4th December (Sydney time)
7 pm Wednesday 4th December
About 18% of adult Australians have issues with their cardiovascular system, and left unmanaged, can lead to more serious conditions. (1; 2)
Symptoms and conditions can include chest discomfort, light-headiness, altered heart rate or rhythm, unhealthy cholesterol ratios, blood pressure, fatigue and shortness of breath. (2)
An integrative and preventative approach to cardiology helps to ensure best possible patient outcomes through the management of lifestyle, environment, supplementation, and responsible use of conventional medicines. (3)
During this webinar, Dr. Walker provides a comprehensive overview on the importance of ubiquinol – the active form of CoQ10 – and its role in integrative cardiology, based on the latest science and evidence-based practice.
Heart health is impacted by many factors including advancing age, genetics, gender, environment and lifestyle. (1) (4) Whilst some of these factors can be difficult to mitigate, research shows managing lifestyle, diet and evidence-based supplementation can improve heart-health function and help reduce risk factors. (2; 4; 3; 5; 6; 7)
Join Australia’s leading integrative cardiologist in this engaging and educational event to further your knowledge in integrative and preventative cardiology.
Ubiquinol is a vitamin-like substance, a nutrient that the body requires
In many conditions, the body cannot synthesise Ubiquoinol in sufficient amounts to fulfil its needs. Therefor supplementation is needed…
Understand which patients can benefit from Ubiquinol with Evail technology
How supplementation with Ubiq-Evail supports those who cannot efficiently convert ubiquinone into ubiquinol…
Dr Ross Walker is an eminent practising cardiologist with a passion for people and health with 40 years experience as a clinician. For the past 20 years he has been focusing on preventative cardiology and is one of Australia’s leading preventative health experts.
Considered one of the world’s best keynote speakers and life coaches, he is the author of seven best-selling books and a regular health presenter in the Australian Media. Dr Ross appears weekly on national radio networks.
Dr Walker runs the Sydney Heart Health Clinic in Lindfield on Sydney’s North Shore, a clinic that focuses on all aspects of non-invasive and preventative cardiology.
Lea McIntyre is the Customer Relations and Technical Manager at Designs for Health Australia.
Lea has 19 years experience as a qualified naturopath, herbalist and nutritionist. In her clinical practice, she has a special interest in paediatric health and gut health and the relationship between inflammation and neurological conditions.
Lea provides direct support for DFH Practitioners – and frequently provides guidance on GI Map Test reports.
1. Australian Government, Department of Health. Cardiovascular disease. The Department of Health. [Online] [Cited: October 21, 2019.] https://www1.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/chronic-cardio#ris.
2. Health Direct. Heart. [Online] [Cited: October 21, 2019.] https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/heart.
3. Studies on free radicals, antioxidants, and co-factors. K, Rahman. 2, Clin Interv Aging, Vol. 2, pp. 219-236.
4. Heart Foundation . Heart Attack Risk Factors. Heart Foundation. [Online] [Cited: October 21, 2019.] https://www.heartfoundation.org.au/your-heart/know-your-risks/heart-attack-risk-factors.
5. Mayo Clinic. Mediterranean Diet. Mayo Clinic. [Online] June 21, 2019. [Cited: October 21, 2019.] https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/mediterranean-diet/art-20047801.
6. Heart Foundation. Omega 3 fatty acid the importance of fat in a healthy diet. Heart Foundation. [Online] [Cited: October 22, 2019.] https://www.heartfoundation.org.au/news/omega-3-fatty-acid-the-importance-of-fat-in-a-healthy-diet.
7. Food and Nutrition. Heart Foundation. [Online] [Cited: October 21, 2019.] https://www.heartfoundation.org.au/healthy-eating/food-and-nutrition.